Raise the Bar on Team BuildingUncork Memorable Experiences With Your SquadRedefine Your Hospitality Standards
Go ahead and sip a sample of the adventure ahead…
Your journey into liquid libations will be led by a master in the beverage of choice as our instructors maintain industry certifications including but not limited to The Court of Master Sommeliers, Cicerone Certification Program, and Saké Education Council. Each course includes a tasting section with hand-picked selections by RHI’s experts that strictly focus on education rather than a point of sale for a specific brand.
Our custom beverage experiences are designed to accommodate small groups to large private and corporate events, or can even be held virtually via Zoom. Our team will work with you to create a unique and interactive custom beverage experience that includes tastings of the libation of the night. These courses are fun, entertaining, educational and perfect for team building, a night with friends, bachelor or bachelorette parties, wedding pre-events, charity fundraisers or a night with your pals.
Sipping solo and want to learn more about wine or beer from the comfort of your own home? Take our online classes!
Open your sensory palate for a unique wine experience. This is not another taste and go event, it’s an immersion into the world of wine. It’s the perfect mix of professional education and fun festivities. We will break down wine from A(lbariño) to Z(infandel)...
- Fantabulous flavors to dissect and savor
- Fascinating facts on wine styles and regions
- Familiarization with wine laws and terminology
- Flow through storing, pouring and proper serving
- Fearlessly fun food pairing ideas
Introduction to Beer
This good libation is brewed and consumed on every continent. So, let’s have an unfiltered conversation about beer, the basics, brewing, and the history. Soak up the knowledge of this frothy beverage boasting hundreds of unique styles ranging from dark to light, strong to weak, and simple to complex. After this course, navigating any beer list will be easy!
- Breakdown the ingredients and processes to make a frothy cold one
- Build a blackbook of beer: styles, flavors and regions
- Best tips on how to serve and optimize some of your favorite beers
- Bone up on beer comprehension, history and culture
- Blissful food pairing recommendations
It’s our business to educate you on how to drink curiously. Join us for one of the smoothest evenings around. Explore the sultry, smokey and sinfully delicious “water of life”.
- Wind through and unravel whiskey FAQs
- Woah the flavor profiles, styles and how to properly taste
- Walk into the intricacies of production
- Whimsical trends and historical particulars
- Ways to get wildly curious with recipes ideas
Art of Saké
There are more than 100 nutrients found in saké. Skill up on facts and fun from drunk history to the forms and foundations of this classic libation. Our certified saké sommelier will walk you through three hours of sipping and showcasing saké.
- Study the appearance, aroma and art of production
- Savor the sips on three different saké styles from three different Japanese prefectures
- Salivate over cultural inspired food pairing ideas
- Sharpen knowledge with fun bar room facts and general terminology
We're answering your bubbling questions about champagne and sparkling wine. Sparkle your next celebration or gathering with the art of choosing, popping and sipping the bubbly.
- Discover methods used to create the sparkle
- Decode a bubbly’s label
- Dish on inspired food pairing ideas
- Dive into tactics: open, serve and cellar
- Dazzle with fascinating history and science behind the bubbly
Tour of Italy
This is not merely a tasting, but an in-depth experience where we will immerse ourselves into the Italian wine culture and make a human connection as we sip through this country in spirit.
- Impactful flavors to dissect and savor
- Immensely fun factoids on wine styles and regions
- Insights into sommelier lingo
- Invaluable tips to assess wine like the professionals
- Incredible food pairing ideas
The power of sharing a drink with good friends. The next time surprise them with your newfound knowledge of finding unexpected treasures at a wonderful value, because the most expensive bottle does not always mean it's the best tasting vino. This is an excellent entry point for the general consumer to discover winemaking regions that perhaps are new to their palates.
- Unique characteristics of wine from diversity to style
- Uncover how to decipher a wine label
- Unbelievable tips to navigate a restaurant wine lists
- Unravel buying strategies, how to distinguish value and amazing wine finds
- Undeniable ideas for food pairings
Tell Me More…
- Each class is approximately 2.5 hours unless otherwise noted and includes instructor and tastings.
- Course can be held at RHI’s classroom or a venue of your choice, providing outside alcohol is permitted there. RHI’s teaching license allows for off-premises instruction.
- The base price for these courses is $500 (minimum for up to eight people). $50 additional per person from seven to 20. For more than 20 guests, additional conversation is needed.
- RHI has no affiliations with liquor distributors or wineries. Therefore, RHI personally selects the most relevant product to coordinate with the chosen topic.
- Premium libation upgrades and food pairings are available at an additional cost.
- Don’t see the topic/product you want? RHI can create an educational tasting around any libation. Additional costs may apply.
- Virtual classes are available.
- All attendees must be 21+.